The Post 66 Hall may only be rented by members in good standing or through the sponsorship of a member in good standing.
Pleae use the Post 66 Booking Calendar (below) to help find a date the Post 66 hall is available for rent. Legion events are our highest priority, so when a Legion Family Event is booked the Post 66 Hall is NOT available to rent. We only book one event per day,
If you click directly on the name of an event listed in the calendar, you will find more information about the event. Or, as the late Paul Harvey said..."the rest of the story"
The Post 66 Hall may only be rented by members in good standing or
through the sponsorship of a member in good standing.
Complete bar with bartender
Large pit BBQ
Seating for up to 170 people
Large dining/meeting room
Plenty of free parking
Hall Rental Things to Know:
- The first step in renting the Post hall is to request a date and obtain a rental packet from the Booking Mgr. After reviewing rental procedures and policy, make an appointment to go over your request.
- Liability/property damage insurance, with liquor liability if alcohol will be served, is required when renting the Post Club/Hall. This can be obtained through an on-line link, a one-time certificate on your homeowner’s policy or through an insurance agent.
- All drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic must be purchased through the Post bar. If you want to bring your own champagne or wine there will be a corkage fee of $10.00 per bottle.
- The Post is cleaned by a professional janitorial service and the fee is $85.
- The Rental Contract can only be issued to a member in good standing.
For further information, call Nora ODonnell,
Booking Manager at 805-543-6445 or e-mail @ Post66Booking@gmail.com